Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Assuming "The Assumption"

Well last time I was at the library...
this will be a quick blog by the way... should be studying or better yet... that thing you do at night especially when you been up since the break of day... whatever that is that's what I should be doing

So back to my story,
I was at the library and I was printing slides for my test...
du du du du duuuuuuu... **Me minding my own business (which is good since I'm a business student; ha ha - you'll get that one later)

Well no one was sitting to my left b/c the computer was down and no one was sitting to my immediate right but the girl the next seat down had her bookbag in that seat. Well another girl came in and for some reason or another needed the seat between me and the previously mentioned girl. The bookbag in the seat was pink and very girly... but she came between the two of us and asked me first was the bag in question mine...

I replied, No that's not mine and then she asked the girl and found her answer.
I asked her when she sat down why would she think I would have a pink bookbag.
She said I didn't want to assume anything...

So via youtube (and who ever posted it!!)look at this... and
Yeah I need to stop assuming myself... and
sleep... THAT'S THE TICKET - SLEEP!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TywmpMQYojs

No comments:

Post a Comment