Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Recent E-mail

Well I just sent this e-mail to my friend b/c both my friends make good Nana Bread... but whose do I like more... hmmmm, lets read.


Had your bread. I waited to eat it when I had it with my friend...
And we both tried it... soon after she said it was good, she asked what I thought,
And if it was better than hers. This Mam, was a tough question which took a lot of
thought, and I finally came to a conclusion...
The conclusion wasn't easy to come by so don't think that it was because to do so
is an assumption in which you are wrong, but every now and then everyone makes
mistakes, so don't hold it against yourself or beat yourself up about it, And if you think
for one second that I"m stalling and/or building up anticipation of my answer, I would
definitely have to say that you know what,
I haven't really thought about it. But for that
second you were right.... okay enough stalling.
So where was I, I think I was about to tell you what I thought of your bread and her bread
in contrast or head to head comparison.
Was that were I was? Ha ha ha, I think so, so let me start there.
So tasted yours and was then asked to compare and my answer was a simple one, took
some time to reach maybe not as long as it took to read this, or maybe so...
And honestly... the only way I could really give a legitimate answer would have to be if
you both had baked them on the same day or at least if I tasted them on the same day.
Because yours was good, but I do recall hers being good too!!
So the only way I would really be able to tell is if I had them both on the same day,
Thus I propose a BAKE OFF!!!

A no holds bar. Gloves off, but ON when pulling the bread out of the oven BAKE OFF...
Let me know - she is up for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment